Spectratek 4000SD All Digital
Highlghts of the Spectratek 4000SD Short Wave Infrared Paint Curing Lamp
The Spectratek 4000SD is the kid brother of the Spectratek 8000SD and has earned the same outstanding reputation.
From the ground up the 4000SD Infrared lamp is solidly constructed to meet the demanding challenges of every day automotive collision repair needs.
The popularity of the 4000SD infrared curing lamp is a second to none
- The uniformly focused four lamp array provides 1,521 sq. in. of cure area without any cold or hot spots.
- The modulated ramp-up time provides maximum control and heat transfer.
- Four completely adjustable lamp head arrays provide conformity to the contour of the panel with 1000 Watts per each lamp for a total of 4000 Watts of curing power.
- The Thermal Integrated Sensor System (TISS) allows for very fast set up and regulation of all functions. Everything from automatic distance sensors which emit an audible tone when the proper distance from the panel is achieved. The heat sensor automatically adjusts the temperature throughout the entire curing process. Short Wave Paint drying takes place at the bottom layer up so there are never any trapped solvents to cause come backs.
- The Spectratek 4000SD Supersedes the 4000S Infra Red Curing Lamp and dries on any substrate from primers and body fillers and top coats in a matter of minutes. Set up is fast with the all new digital touch pad providing maximum control and heat transfer.
- The auto timed shutoff reduces the chance of damaging finish due to overheating.
- A Gas Operated arm for easy height positioning and a high tech flat panel touch pad control system rounds out this highly desirable professional curing machine. Designed for the modern auto body shop that needs to achieve the highest levels of paint production the 4000SD will not disappoint.
- AMH Canada provides the higest levels of tech support. This makes for totally happy customers which has always been our number one priority.
The Spectratek 4000SD - Is the very popular choice of paint refinishers and auto manufacturer clay model designers around the world. The Spectratek 4000S utilizes 4000 watts of microprocessor controlled shortwave infrared curing with automatic settings and substrate protection with heat and distance sensors.
(Patented TISS) sensor system with audible alerts of temperature and distance settings as well as Ramp time settings. Set it and forget ease will free your technicians to accomplish so much more. For more in depth consultation please contact us.
We are Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Pipe Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station - CSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals
Have Questions? Need Pricing Information?
Call Us For Support 305-793-9503