UV Paint Curing At Its Best - Spectratek / Spectratherm Quality UV Curing Systems
The Spectratek 2400/800UV Curing Lamp
The Spectratek 2400800UV is an easy to use double head UV curing lamp for a greater curing area. Low purchase price and running costs than other conventional methods.
- Easily replaceable 400W UV light bulb.
- The heads are supported by a lightweight, strong and stable column.
- Designed in cooperation with international paint manufacturers.
- Almost instant full cure with no heat.
- Ready to sand, buff and deliver in under 3 minutes.
- Filters out all harmful UVB and UVC.
- IP30 (The enclosure provides a protection against access to hazardous parts).
Built-in safety features:
Vertical height: 1.7m (67")
Spectratek UV Curing lamps meet or exceed the highest international standards for performance and safety in the auto body repair industry. Designed and built in North America for use worldwide on all current ultraviolet light curable fillers, base coats (primers), top coats, and clear coatings on: metal (including aluminum), wood, glass, plastic, concrete and composite materials. Manufactured by industry leader AMH Canada and recommended by automotive paint manufacturers.
We are Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station - CSA CE & CCC Approvals