Spectratek UV Ultraviolet Curing Lamps
Paint Curing Lamps > All Spectratek UV Lamp Models
Spectratek UVTEK2000 UltraViolet Curing Lamp
Spectratek - The Developers Of The First UV LED UltraViolet Curing Lamps Providing Extreme High Efficiency No Heat Curing - Low power Consumption - Impressive All Digital Microprocessor Controlled Operation
Unbelievable Short Curing Times
Spectratek UV lamps meet or exceed the highest international standards for performance and safety. They are designed and built in North America for use worldwide on all current ultraviolet light curable filiers, base coats (primers), top coats, and clear coatings on:
• Metal (including aluminum) • Plastic • Wood • Concrete • Glass • Composites.
Spectratek UV systems
• Provide uniform curing over the widest areas
• Are faster than other curing methods
• Generate no heat on the work surface • Utilize less energy
• Provide opportunities to reduce production costs
Spectratek invests in extensive research and testing in conjunction with paint manufacturers to insure continued development of the highest quality products to meet industry needs today and in the future.
Fast, easy setup
Lightweight, maneuvrable lamp stands
Rugged, durable construction
Limited 2 years warranty*
Adjustable lamp arrays
Bulb life performance meter
Cooling fans in each head to extend bulb life
Special UVB & UVC filtering tempered safety glass
Locking rear casters (models 3400800 & 34001600)
* 90 days on lamp tubes only.
AMH Canada Ltd presents the New UV LED curing lamp line developed and designed with the most advanced LED technology.
Faster, safer and more efficient than any other conventional UV Curing system for automotive repair and industrial finishes.
The Spectratek LED UV curing lamps are environmentally friendly with a low energy consumption.
- Almost instant full cure with no heat
- Ready to sand, buff and deliver in under 3 minutes
- Emits only UVA radiations (395nm) No more harmful UVB and UVC
- Manufactured with unique passive thermal management system specially designed for high power UV LED modules
No colling fan is required
- All the modules are equipped with a distance sensor and a digital control board
- A lifetime of more that 30,000 hours
- Each UV LED head lamp provides a uniform radiation
Average irradiance: 7.0mW/cm2
Maximum Irradiance 9.5mW/cm2