Spectratek UVTEK2000 UltraViolet Curing Lamp
AMH Canada - Spectratek Division
The developers of the first UV LED UltraViolet curing lamps. Providing extreme
high efficiency no heat curing - low power consumption - Impressive all digital microprocessor controlled operation with unbelievable short curing times
Call Us 305-793-9503
Provides Access To All Sides And Top Of Vehicle
Running Cost Much Lower Than Conventional Methods
The UVTEK 2000 / 3000 / 4000 UV lamps meet or exceed the highest international standards for performance and safety. They are designed and built in North America for use worldwide on all current ultraviolet light curable filiers, base coats (primers), top coats, and clear coatings on:
• Metal (including aluminum) • Plastic • Wood • Concrete • Glass • Composites.
Spectratek UVTEK UV Paint Curing Lamps Offer Exceptional Performance
• Provide uniform curing over the widest areas
• Are faster than other curing methods / cures UV reactive coatings in seconds
• Generate no heat on the work surface • Utilize less energy
• Provide opportunities to reduce production costs
AMH Canada invests in extensive research and testing in conjunction with paint manufacturers to insure continued development of the highest quality products to meet industry needs today and in the future.
AMH Canada Ltd engineered the New UVLED UV curing lamp line with the with the most advanced LED technology.
Faster, safer and more efficient than any other conventional UV Curing system for automotive repair and industrial finishes.
The Spectratek LED UV curing lamps are environmentally friendly with a low energy consumption and are safe to use.
All harmful UVB and UVC Rays are filtered out, providing the user with a safe environment without the need for protective gear.
Precision Digital Control Panel
Paint Production Benefits
- Almost instant full cure with no heat
- Ready to sand, buff and deliver in under 3 minutes
- Emits only UVA radiations (395nm) No more harmful UVB and UVC
- Manufactured with unique passive thermal management system specially designed for high power UV LED modules
No colling fan is required
- All the modules are equipped with a distance sensor and a digital control board
- A lifetime of more that 30,000 hours
- Each UV LED head lamp provides a uniform radiation
Average irradiance: 7.0mW/cm2
Maximum Irradiance 9.5mW/cm2
The Next Big Thing In UV Paint Curing. It's Here..
Small and medium spot drying in record time is now possible
Click the Instacure UVLED Rechargeable Hand Held Curing Lamp To Learn More
Now with $300 Instant Rebate