Spectratek UV Curing lamps meet or exceed the highest international standards for performance and safety in the auto body repair industry, aircraft, military, transportation, and any industry that uses UV-reactive products.
Designed and built in North America for use worldwide on all current ultraviolet light curable fillers, base coats (primers), top coats, and clear coatings on metal (including aluminum), wood, glass, plastic, concrete, and composite materials.
Manufactured by industry leader AMH Canada and recommended by automotive paint manufacturers.
Please Call For Current Pricing at 305-793-9503
Quad Head UV Curing Lamp 34001600 Spectratek / Spectratherm
- A quadruple-head UV curing lamp supported by a robust column and arm. The strong base provides superior stability.
- Multiple head position system for precise control.
- Designed in cooperation with international paint manufacturers.
- Almost instant full cure with no heat for best cycle times.
- Ready to sand, buff, and deliver in under 3 minutes for maximum work throughput.
- Filters out all harmful UVB and UVC.
- IP30 - The enclosure protects access to hazardous parts.
- Effortless lamp unit adjustment with the main gas cylinder and gas booster cylinder simplifies vertical adjustments.
- Locking rear casters for maximum safety.
Vertical height: 2.4m (95")
Horizontal height: 2.0m (79")
We are Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station - CSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals