The GYS AUTOPULSE 220-M3 Pulse Mig / Mag Welder / 3 Drive Machine Provides Excellent Performance On Aluminum / Silicon Bronze And Steel - User Friendly Intelligent Software Provides "Ready To Go Performance" TESLA Repair Program Approved
GYS AUTOPULSE 220-M3
The MIG / MAG pulsed welder with 3 integrated wire feeders ideal for car body repairers. Equipped with a digital PFC (Power Factor Correction) the Autopulse supplies pulsed welding quality comparable to three phase products.
Designed for highest performance, the GYS Autopulse 220-M3 features multiple synergic setting which enables exceptional arc quality.
The Autopulse 220-M3 is a very versatile aluminum pulse mig welder. It has 3 welding torches for use with multiple material including Steel, Aluminium and Brazing (CuSi3/CuAl8) Enjoy increased quality & productivity in car body repair.
OPTIMIZED MIG / MAG SETTINGS
- Welding processes : Standard, Pulse, Pulse in Pulse, Cold pulse and Manual.
- Trigger modes : 2T, 4T, SPOT, DELAY and TACK function.
- Precise control over the welding cycle : CreepSpeed, Softstart, Hotstart, Upslope,
- Downslope, Crater Fill, Post gas, etc.
- 2 specific compartments isolate and prevent cross contamination of the aluminum wire.
- steel wire Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 1.0 mm (upper compartment n ° 1)
- stainless steel wire Ø 0.8 / 1.0 mm (upper compartment n ° 1)
- aluminum wire Ø 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 (lower compartment n ° 2)
- CuSi and CuAl wire Ø 0.8 / 1.0 mm (upper compartment n ° 1)
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY & Performance
- 4 microprocessors to give four times the processing power.
- 3 wheel drive system with 2 active drive rolls.
- Up to 3 wire reels of Ø 200 mm accepted.
- Automatic torch detection while pulling the trigger.
- Balancing arm with torch support (x3) and welding helmet holder
- Push pull torch compatabilty (24V)
- Spool Gun compatability (ideal for soft wire(AlSi5 / AlSi12).
SIMPLIFIED WELDING through ultrafast Intelligent software processing
- 57 (Adjustable) synergic curves ensure an outstanding weld for a large range of
materials, wire sizes, material thickness and gas.
- The fully synergic mode calculates the optimal welding parameters automatically, this can also be adjusted manually, ideal for car-body applications with thin sheet materials.
FRIENDLY ERGONOMIC INTERFACE
- Brand new Interface which has been simplified and centralized with car-body repairer
technician operational habits.
- Large color screen for simple control of the weld cycle settings.
- 2 control knobs and 4 keys for simple and intuitive navigation of the menus.
- Machine and synergies easily updated by USB key.
- Save up to 500 welding programs for repetitive tasks.
- Built solid reinforced structure.
- Frame supports 2 bottles (2x4m3) with low loading height.
- Fastest Grab & Go torches and start welding features.