Automatic Detection of Metal Type and ThicknessThe CompuSpot 900 Fusion uses intelligent resistance algorithms which accurately measures the thickness of the metal and its electrical resistance to determine its properties and surface coating.Based upon the measurements, the Fusion will automatically adjust the settings or suggest a factory specified weld program. The Technician No longer needs to worry about setting the correct welding parameters. It is all done correctly the first time.OEM Homologations
We are Official Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station
CSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals
- Automatic setting of weld power, weld time, and tip pressure.
- Automatic detection of metal type and thickness.
- USB port for data transfer and program updates.
- Weld history storage. Each weld is documented with important information (pass or fail) which can be printed for future recall providing documentation of each spot weld.
- Liquid cooling all the way to the electrode tips is passed through a high performance liquid cooling pump and specially designed Radiator system. Enhanced cycle time is achieved providing quicker weld jobs and a cooler running machine. Less Heat Equalls - Proper Spot Welds, Longer Job Welding and Longer Product Lifespan.
- 7" touch screen control panel with high resolution color
- EMF shielded cables optional. Protects technicians and vehicles from EMF radiation.
- CSA, CE & CCC approvals.
Our Pro Line Systems Team Assessment of AMH Compuspot Spot Professional line of Spot Welders is definitely very high with specifications meeting or exceeding any other brand in it's class. Since the entry of the latest advancement of the CompuSpot 900 Fusion "Smart Auto Set Machine" the Bar Has Been Raised on capabilities and power unique only to this spot welder.
CompuSpot welders are designed by their own fully staffed engineers with full implementation of all welder manufacturing processes.
The Compuspot 900 Fusion Inverter Resistance Spot Welder is built like a Rolex watch - with tried and true performance, power and automotive manufacturer approvals there is really no other welder that offers the kind of bang for your buck Power & Performance. Today's auto body shops must have what the Compuspot 800, 850 and The 900 Fusion brings to the industry. These high performance, high value spot welders are what is necessary for today's modern collision repair facilities.
AMH Canada has maintained a substantial world wide private label business manufacturing products for big names as Snap-On, Blackhawk, MAC, Matco, Motorguard, Brewco, S.A.M. Marquette, NAPA, Herkules, Iwata, Blue Boy, Cobra, just to name a few.
We are official Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station - CSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals