World Wide Standard Certifications
Be Assured, the CompuSpot line of
Spot Welders are industry recognized and tested
for the highest performance and saftey standards by OEM manufacturers
SA - CCC - CE - EMITECH - THATCHAM - CNOMO
Automatic Detection of Metal Type and ThicknessThe CompuSpot 900 Fusion uses intelligent resistance algorithms which accurately measures the thickness of the metal and its electrical resistance to determine its properties and surface coating.Based upon the measurements, the Fusion will automatically adjust the settings or suggest a factory specified weld program. The Technician No longer needs to worry about setting the correct welding parameters. It is all done correctly the first time.
Car Manufacturer Homologations
The CompuSpot 900 Is An All Inclusive Multi Function Machine
We are Official Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair StationCSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals
The ideal Intelligent Spot Welder for welding today's high strength dual phase and boron steels with up to 630 daN (1,386lbf) of tip pressure, 14,000 amps of welding current, and no guess work. Automatic recognition of sheet thickness and material type (HSS, UHSS, Boron, etc).
Incredible Intelligent Performance is Done Automatically with hardly any input from the user, specialized microprocessors automatically compute metal dynamics and provide proper settings for a perfect weld.
Feel Secure with The CompuSpot 900 Fusion - 5 Year Warranty
- Automatic setting of weld power, weld time, and tip pressure.
- Automatic detection of metal type and thickness.
- USB port for data transfer and program updates. Printout full weld reports showing each weld status of pass or fail, time, power etc. for a particular work order, therefore easing liability concerns.
- Weld history storage. Each weld is documented with important information (pass or fail) which can be printed for future recall providing documentation of each spot weld.
- Liquid cooling all the way to the electrode tips is passed through a high performance liquid cooling pump and specially designed Radiator and Fan system. Enhanced cycle time is achieved providing quicker weld jobs and a cooler running machine. Less Heat Equals - Proper Spot Welds, Longer Job Welding and Longer Product Lifespan.
- 7" touch screen control panel with high resolution color
- A full array of dent repair tools is included with the single side welding gun for wiggle wire, stud, nut, flameless heat shrinking. A slide hammer and bear claw for effective steel dent pulling, All Included...
- EMF shielded cables optional. Protects technicians and vehicles from EMF radiation.
- CSA, CE & CCC approvals.
Five Year Warranty ProtectionAMH Canada Compuspot Professional line of Spot Welders exceed industry standards with specifications meeting or exceeding any other brand in it's class. The CompuSpot brand has earned top scores across the auto body collision repair industry.AMH Canada has maintained a substantial world wide private label business manufacturing products for big names as Snap-On, Blackhawk, MAC, Matco, Motorguard, Brewco, S.A.M. Marquette, NAPA, Herkules, Iwata, Blue Boy, Cobra, just to name a few.The 900 Fusion Smart Welder By CompuSpotThe Category Leader Of Spot Welding Technology And Value