40th Year Of Plastic Repair Innovation
Polyvance - The "Industry Standard" of Nitrogen Plastic Welders
Polyvance 8203 - The Ultimate Self Generating Nitrogen Plastic Welder
Exclusive High-Tech Features:
- Internal membrane nitrogen generator.
- Dual digital encoders for precisely and repeatably controlling the nitrogen temperature.
- Analog flow gauge for repeatable performance every time.
- Element protection circuitry to help prevent burning out heating elements.
- Precision flow regulators on both the air and nitrogen sides.
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue.
- Melt-proof silicone & fiberglass braided hot air welder hose.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR.
- Easily replaceable heating element.
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA welding cart with built-in holders for heating elements and tools.
- Air manifold with an auxiliary outlet for attachment of air tools.
- Integral power strip.
- Make stronger repairs than with any other method.
- Profit from repairing plastic rather than replacing it. A new income stream for you.
- Make more profit by welding rather than using messy two-part adhesives.
- Repair tabs, mounting holes, and slots that are impossible to repair with two-part adhesives.
- Strength: Make repairs that are stronger than any two-part epoxy or hot air weld. Plastics are melted together without oxidation, forming the strongest possible plastic weld.
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of two-part epoxies. Typical welding speeds are 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) per minute. No waiting for cure time. Cool with water, then sand, prime, and paint.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with two-part epoxies: Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Plus, it's not just for automobile plastics. It can be used on ATVs, boats, aircraft, motorcycles, appliances, toys, etc.
- Cost Savings: An average 6-inch (15 cm) repair costs less than $2.00. You pay that much just for the mixing tips when using two-part adhesives. The same adhesive repair can cost over $30.00!
- Ease: Repairs are simple to do. Your techs already have the skill set and understand the basics of welding. Now with the 6085 Nitrogen Welding System, they have the Ultimate machine to weld practically any plastic material.
- Estimating Options: Gives you more Flexibility in the estimating process. Save totaled vehicles. Get an edge over the competition. A bargaining tool with insurance adjusters where everyone wins.
- Keep Profits in Your Shop: No need to replace bumpers, headlights, and other plastic parts. Keep labor dollars in your wallet not the recycle bin! Enjoy Your New Profit Stream!
- Insurance Relations: Show you are on the side of cost savings while increasing your profits at the same time. By making a QUALITY repair you become an ally of insurance companies and adjusters. By decreasing cycle times, and saving costs with these options, you will ultimately attract additional work to your shop.
- Create Loyal Customers: 25% of a shop's business is customer-pay. Save customers money by offering an option to lower their repair cost and they will become loyal advocates and recommend others to your business.
- Blend in the Panel: Repair the damage to the bumper and blend the color in the panel. Avoid the risks and costs involved in blending into the undamaged fenders.
- Avoid Fit Issues: Why struggle to try to properly fit an aftermarket cover when you can easily repair the OEM part?
- Factory Support: Plastic repair is what Polyvance does. Since 1981, they have been the leader in product development and problem-solving in the plastic repair industry. We have the proven products you need from start to finish.
- The Nitro-Cell 8203 includes three welding rod organizer cases filled with a large selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, aluminum tape, reinforcing mesh, FiberFlex rod, and more.The system comes completely assembled and takes just a few minutes to start using it. It is backed by Polyvance's Bumper-To-Bumper 2-year warranty, covering all parts except the heating elements and misuse.
I saved over Two Thousand Dollars in the first week repairing our pile
of plastic truck parts that were ready to go in the dumpster. Love it!
Joe, Ben Franklin Transit - Richland, WA
FYI: Learn More about the 8203 Nitro-Cell > Our Nitro-Cell 8203 Blog Post
INCLUDED WELDING ROD CONSUMABLES Contents of Organizer Case 1
- 30 pieces of R02-01-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 30 pieces of R02-04-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 15 pieces of R02-05-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 5/8 inch (15.8mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 30 pieces of R02-07-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 13/64 inch (5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 15 pieces of R02-08-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 1/4 inch (6mm) X 1/4 inch (6mm) Corner Rod, Natural
Contents of Organizer Case 2
- 30 pieces of R02-01-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Black
- 30 pieces of R02-04-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 15 pieces of R02-05-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 5/8 inch (15.8mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 30 pieces of R02-07-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 13/64 inch (5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 15 pieces of R02-08-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 1/4 inch (6mm) X 1/4 inch (6mm) Corner Rod, Black
Contents of Organizer Case 3
- 5 pieces of R03-01-XX-WH - ABS, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, White
- 5 pieces of R03-01-XX-BK - ABS, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Black
- 5 pieces of R03-04-XX-WH - ABS, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), White
- 10 pieces of R04-01-XX-NT - LDPE, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 10 pieces of R04-04-XX-NT - LDPE, 3/8 inch (3mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 10 pieces of R05-01-XX-GY - TPO, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Gray
- 10 pieces of R05-04-XX-GY - TPO, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Gray
- 15 pieces of R07-01-XX-GY - Polycarbonate, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 5 pieces of R07-04-XX-GY - Polycarbonate, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 10 pieces of R12-01-XX-NT - HDPE, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 10 pieces of R12-04-XX-NT - HDPE, 3/8 inch (3mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
Electrical: 110V/60Hz -750 watts (Max)
Shipping Weight: 1 skid - 90 lb. (31.8Kg)
Maximum inlet air pressure: 130 PSI (9 bar)Air
Clean, Dry, Oil Free Air Is Mandatory
The calculated amperage draw is 3.7 amps when everything is running full blast.
The measured amperage draw is 2.9 amps when everything is running full blast.
Polyvance 8000 Series Informational Video