The CompuSpot RG500 Self Piercing Rivet Gun Is A Category Winner
Best Performance, Best Price And OEM Specifications Deliver You A Superior
SPR Aluminum Riveting Machine that can't be beat
Click the rivet photo for special pricing
Why the RG500 Self Piercing Rivet Gun should be your first consideration
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic operating system... 8 out of 10 shops prefer a hydraulic SPR operating system
- You'll have No battery problems to deal with, rivet all day without running out of battery power in the middle of a riveting & bonding procedure.
- Batteries wear out and are expensive and quickly become difficult to hold a full charge
- Self Piercing Riveting enables the joining of 2 or more layers of material without the necessity of drilling holes, providing continual operation no matter how many rivets are needed to do the job
- Be able to punch holes for Flow Form Riveting
- The Compuspot RG500 is a Cold SPR riveting tool with better than OEM Specifications Priced hundreds Less
- Use it on all Aluminum or Steel body vehicles both foreign and domestic
The RG500 Rivet Gun and Rivet Remover
offers outstanding performance - up to a full 10 tons of adjustable pressure
The Gun is made entirely of steel and aluminum
won't ever crack like plastic SPR products...
Designed to be used on Aluminum, Plastic, Composite & Steel
(HLE, THLE, UHLE, Boron etc.)
Can be used for rivet removal.
Use on Ford F-150 / F-250 / BMW / AUDI or any foreign or domestic aluminum or steel body automobile
Does not generate heat. Does not damage or cause weakening of metal.
Types of compatible rivets: Self Piercing and flow-form.
Joining force adjustable from 20 to 65kN (4,500 to 14,600lbf) depending upon the rivet size.
Maximun operating pressure: 700bar (10,000PSI)
Always maintains proper operating force.
No expensive batteries that wear down, need replacing, or go dead in the middle of a job.
Unique One Of A Kind Design offers features and pricing in a Category all it's own... A True Industrial Grade Self Piercing Rivet Gun System.
305-793-9503 Free Consultation
Pneumatic pressure: 2.5 - 7bar (36 - 100PSI)
Hydraulic pressure: 250 - 700bar (3,600 - 10,000PSI)
Clamping force: 20 - 65kN (4,500 - 14,600lbf)
Clamping stroke: 25.4mm (1in) Outside diameter of the cylinder: 51mm (2in) Cylinder weight: 4 - 6kg (9 -13lbs)
Sound level: 70dba
Trolley dimensions (Lx lx h):
470x 356x 864mm (18-1/2"x 14"x 34")
Pro Line Systems International Inc. is an authorized distributor of AMH Canada products