Best Performance, Best Price And OEM Specifications Deliver
You A Superior SPR Aluminum Riveting Machine that can't be beat
Ford F-150 & F-250 all aluminum body pick up trucks.
To Your Shop. The rivet gun is crafted from Steel And Aluminum
for a true industrial grade system that will be trouble free for years
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic operating system... 8 out of 10 shops prefer a hydraulic SPR operating system
- You'll have No battery problems to deal with, rivet all day without running out of battery power in the middle of a riveting & bonding procedure.
- Batteries wear out and are expensive and quickly become difficult to hold a full charge
- Self Piercing Riveting enables the joining of 2 or more layers of material without the necessity of drilling holes, providing continual operation no matter how many rivets are needed to do the job.
- Be able to punch holes for Flow Form Riveting.
- The Compuspot RG500 is a Cold SPR riveting tool with better than OEM Specifications Priced hundreds Less..
- Use it on all Aluminum or Steel body vehicles both foreign and domestic.
- The RG500 Rivet Gun and Rivet Remover offers outstanding performance of precision adjustable pressure.
The Gun is made entirely of steel and aluminum
won't ever crack like plastic SPR products...
Designed to be used on Aluminum, Plastic, Composite & Steel
(HLE, THLE, UHLE, Boron etc.)
- Can be used for rivet removal.
Use on Ford F-150 / F-250 / BMW / AUDI or any foreign or domestic aluminum or steel body automobile.
Does not generate heat. Does not damage or cause weakening of metal.
Types of compatible rivets: Self Piercing and flow-form.
Joining force adjustable from 20 to 65kN (4,500 to 14,600lbf) depending upon the rivet size.
Maximun operating pressure: 700bar (10,000PSI).
Always maintains proper operating force.
No expensive batteries that wear down, need replacing, or go dead in the middle of a job.
Unique One Of A Kind Design offers features and pricing in a Category all it's own... A True Industrial Grade Self Piercing Rivet Gun System.
305-793-9503 Free Consultation
- Pneumatic pressure: 2.5 - 7bar (36 - 100PSI)
- Hydraulic pressure: 250 - 700bar (3,600 - 10,000PSI)
- Clamping force: 20 - 65kN (4,500 - 14,600lbf)
- Clamping stroke: 25.4mm (1in) Outside diameter of the cylinder: 51mm (2in) Cylinder weight: 4 - 6kg (9 -13lbs)
- Sound level: 70dba
- Trolley dimensions (Lx lx h): 470x 356x 864mm (18-1/2"x 14"x 34")
Pro Line Systems International Inc. is an authorized distributor of AMH Canada products.