ALLVIS Electronic Measuring System - Auto Body Damage Analysis - "Printouts Without The High Cost"
Prices Starting At Just $4,499
Produce Damage Reports And Perfect Repairs At A Fraction Of The Cost Of Other Frame Machine Measuring Systems
The ALLVIS 3D & 2D Electronic Measuring Systems have benefited auto body repair shops around the world for over
35 years. Made by JNE Safe Repair Equipment - Sweden.
IntroductionAllvis measuring systems are based on new technologies both in hardware and software. The effective and extremely accurate measuring device, in combination with a flexible and easy program, gives you a cost-effective measuring system of world-class performance where - Simplicity Rules!The Allvis 3D electronic measuring system provides all the capabilities and features of the Allvis Light 2D Measuring System Plus Much More. Moreover, this frame machine measuring system allows you to achieve the benefit of 3D measuring and documenting chassis height measurements, which means all three XYZ dimensions are provided for Perfect Repairs...With the Allvis measuring system you can now provide a professional color "damage analysis and repair verification report" to your insurance companies and customers which will build confidence in your business and get you every labor hour you deserve. ALLVIS Light - Only $4,499
Simplicity - Accuracy - Value
Advantages & Benefits Of The Allvis 3D Measuring System
- Short start-up time, fastest setup among 3-D Measuring systems
- Simple and quick before and after measurement of the vehicle
- Documents before and after measurements with a professional printout.
- Ability to save repair documents on your computer for later recall.
- Continuous update of new models and dimensions in the database. Comes with 1 Year subscription.
- Use this electronic measuring system anywhere you need it, on the frame rack, lift, estimating area, or on the parking lot.
- Measurement reports are easy to understand and will support getting every labor hour deserved.
The program does not require Internet access, the database is stored locally on your computer.
- Unique and patented self-centering magnetic attachment allows quick measuring by only one person.
Computerized Electronic Measuring System
Explore Additional ALLVIS Measuring System Information
JNE Safe Repair Equipment has over 35 Years of providing the collision repair industry with measuring accuracy and simplicity at the most affordable prices.
The Allvis AVS-500 Automotive Frame Measuring System
This is the latest version of ALLVIS - The ALLVIS Bluetooth AVS-500 with Bluetooth Connect.
Customers and insurers have asked for this feature and now it is available.
Click the Photo to learn more about this long-awaited feature and what it can do for you.