The GYSPOT INVERTER PTI.G - Genius
"The Future Of Inverter Spot Welding - Is Here Today"
Explore the state-of-art features and production benefits of owning this advanced one-of-a-kind spot welder.
Developed to be the most advanced engineered spot welder for the collision repair industry.
CONVENIENTLY LONG, HIGH, AND ADJUSTABLE MOTORIZED WEIGHT RETRACTING BOOM ARM
Adjustable and motorized, the new overhanging arm allows the height to be adapted to all working conditions. This inverter spot welder has a very wide working area, Extends 120 cm from the power source. Rotates up to 30o - Foldable arm optimizes space.
The Trafo clamp is designed to enhance the technicians' production by providing advanced functionality in a form factor that is lightweight and easy to use.
Electrode retracts in two seconds for easy access to the panels being welded.
Remote control buttons save time
Auto Mode: The machine automatically recognizes properties of steel type, sheet-metal thickness, Panel bond presence, and insulating material between HSS/VHSS/UHSS/Boron sheet-metal.
Traceability: The recording feature saves the characteristics of each welding spot performed to the SD card provided. Easy transfer of saved reports to PC, provides documentation of all spot welds performed on a particular job.
Intuitive Set-up Screen
Intuitive User Friendly Set-up Screen
- Lightweight, just 11.3 kg with the G1 arm.
- 80 mm of automatic opening capacity (20 mm at rest)
- Manual over-opening of the arm for access to difficult areas (200 mm release).
- Brass clamp support and arm base for optimal electrical contact (effortless maintenance).
- The double action feature ensures quick arm removal without the use of tools.
- Automatic cooling connection.
- Remote controlled clamp (opening, welding, adjustments validation).
- Lockable Gyrosocope, ball bearing, integrated into the clamp body.
- High duty cycle (18 points/min).
- Optional G9 arm suitable with auto mode.
- Optional single-side gun is available.
A Wide Offering Of Optional Accessories
Watch The PTI-G Genius Video