Spectratek / Spectratherm UV Curing lamps meet or exceed the highest international standards for performance and safety in the auto body repair industry. Designed and built in North America for use worldwide on all current ultraviolet light curable fillers, base coats (primers), top coats, and clear coatings on: metal (including aluminum), wood, glass, plastic, concrete and composite materials. Manufactured by industry leader AMH Canada and recommended by automotive paint manufacturers. The Spectratek 2400400 UV paint curing lamp will dramatically improve your auto body shop paint production.
Please call for current pricing
Single Head Spectratek UV Curing Lamp
An easy to use single head UV curing lamp at low purchase price and low running costs than other conventional methods.
- The head is supported by a lightweight, strong and stable column.
- Designed in cooperation with international paint manufacturers.
- Almost instant full cure with no heat.
- Ready to sand, buff and deliver in under 3 minutes.
- Filters out all harmful UVB and UVC.
- IP30 (The enclosure provides a protection against access to hazardous parts).
- Built-in safety features:
- CE approval
Vertical height: 1.4m (55") Call For Current Special Pricing 305-793-9503
We are Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station - CSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals