The Grounded Spring Loaded Stud Gun Transforms The Compuspot 180AL Aluminum Dent Puller Into The "Category Leader" Of Professional Aluminum Dent Pulling Machines. Watch The Video To See How The Versatility Of The Grounded Stud Gun Works To Consistently Save You Time, Labor And Materials...
The CompuSpot 180AL Professional Aluninum Dent Puller With Accessories
- Utilizes capacitive discharge with extra features.
- Includes welding gun, 3 welding tips, plus supply of threaded 4, 5 and 6 mm pulling studs, 200 each size.
- Complete with hand lifter, hook and 3 stud holders and 3 puller mandrels.
- Stainless steel brush, safety goggles and professional dedicated trolley.
- May also be used for dent pulling steel and stainless steel.
- Digital touch pad control.
- Ready and discharge (trigger) lights in the gun base lets the operator focus on the application rather than the machine control panel.
Expert Evaluation: The CompuSpot 180AL Aluminum Dent Puller With high Capacitive Discharge System and total area grounding gives the body shop technician the best performane characteristics of any aluminum dent puller. As with all AMH CompuSpot products you get the highest level of factory tech support from seasoned professionals.
We are Authorized AMH Canada Distributors for Spectratek, Spectratherm, Compuspot, Ultramig, Blue Boy Benders, AlumAtech Aluminum Repair Station - CSA & CE Approvals - CSA CE & CCC Approvals
"This is what every shop needs for Aluminum panel repair" And we have the deal!
Go all the way with the new AlumAtech Aluminum Dent Repair Station. Your Turn-Key Solution that includes everything you need bundled in a Professional Aluminum clean room repair center built by AMH Canada.
Everything You Need To Perform and Profit In Aluminum Repair Procedures is included in the Alumatech Alumium Repair Workstation
Customers who purchased the AlumaTech Aluminum Repair Center
also researched these additional aluminum repair machines