39th Year Of Plastic Repair Innovation
The "Industry Standard" of Nitrogen Plastic Welders
POLYVANCE Nitro-Cell Welding System / The Ultimately Equipped Nitrogen Plastic Welder
The 8203 Nitro-Fuzer combines Polyvance's most advanced plastic welding equipment with the state-of-the-art Nitrocell nitrogen generator. The system includes everything needed to become immediately productive making strong and fast plastic repairs on virtually any type of plastic. Using nitrogen gas to weld plastic creates superior strength bonds by eliminating oxidation while the plastic is heated.
The 8203 Nitro-Fuzer simplifies nitrogen plastic welding by using a continuous flow of nitrogen gas. Eliminating the compressed air source allows the welder to run on nitrogen 100% of the time and eliminates the need to switch back and forth from air to nitrogen. Using only nitrogen also helps the heating element last longer by reducing oxidization. Plus, the Nitrocell generator system allows the strongest welds to be made without the worry of ever running out of nitrogen.
The 8203 is a technologically advanced plastic welder capable of welding virtually any type of plastic. The analog flow gauge, precision regulator, and digitally encoded temperature controls allow for precise and consistent welds. A pressure sensor shuts off the power to the heating element if the nitrogen pressure drops below a safe level, reducing the likelihood of accidentally overheating the element. The integrated airless welder is used for smoothing welds and repairing thermoset polyurethane. With the 8203 Nitro-Fuzer, it's never been easier to make high-quality plastic welds.
The system is shipped completely assembled and requires only a few minutes to set up before use. The Setup and Use video and Quick-Start Guide can be found below. The 8203 is packaged with three welding rod organizer cases filled with a large selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, aluminum tape, FiberFlex rod and reinforcing mesh. It is covered by the manufacturer's Two-Year "bumper-to-bumper" warranty covering all parts except the heating elements and misuse.
Exclusive High Tech Features:
- Internal membrane nitrogen generator.
- Dual digital encoders for precisely and repeatably controlling the nitrogen temperature.
- Analog flow gauge for repeatable performance every time.
- Element protection circuitry to help prevent burning out heating elements.
- Precision flow regulators on both the air and nitrogen sides.
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue.
- Melt-proof silicone & fiberglass braided hot air welder hose.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR.
- Easily replaceable heating element.
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA welding cart with built-in holders for heating elements and tools.
- Air manifold with auxiliary outlet for attachment of air tools.
- Integral power strip.
- Make stronger repairs than with any other method.
- Profit from repairing plastic rather than replacing it. A new income stream for you.
- Make more profit by welding rather than using messy two-part adhesives.
- Repair tabs, mounting holes, and slots that are impossible to repair with two-part adhesives.
- Strength: Make repairs that are stronger than any two-part epoxy or hot air weld. Plastics are melted together with no oxidation which forms the strongest possible plastic weld.
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of two-part epoxies. Typical welding speeds are 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) per minute. No waiting for cure time. Cool with water, then sand, prime, and paint.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with two-part epoxies: Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Plus, it's not just for automobile plastics. It can be used on ATVs, boats, aircraft, motorcycles, appliances, toys, etc.
- Cost Savings: An average 6 inch (15 cm) repair costs less than $2.00. You pay that much just for the mixing tips when using two-part adhesives. The same adhesive repair can cost over $30.00!
- Ease: Repairs are simple to do. Your techs already have the skill set and understand the basics of welding. Now with the 6085 Nitrogen Welding System, they have the Ultimate machine to weld practically any plastic material.
- Estimating Options: Gives you more Fexibility in the estimating process. Save totalled vehicles. Get an edge on the competition. A bargaining tool with insurance adjusters where everyone wins.
- Keep Profits in Your Shop: No need to replace bumpers, headlights, and other plastic parts. Keep labor dollars in your wallet not the recycle bin! Enjoy Your New Profit Stream!
- Insurance Relations: Show you are on the side of cost savings while increasing your profits at the same time. By making a QUALITY repair you become an ally of insurance companies and adjusters. By decreasing cycle times, and saving costs with these options, you will ultimately attract additional work to your shop.
- Create Loyal Customers: 25% of a shop's business is customer-pay. Save customers money on by offering an option to lower their repair cost and they will become loyal advocates and recommend others to your business.
- Blend in the Panel: Repair the damage to the bumper and blend the color in the panel. Avoid the risks and costs involved in blending into the undamaged fenders.
- Avoid Fit Issues: Why struggle trying to properly fit an aftermarket cover when you can easily repair the OEM part?
- Factory Support: Plastic repair is what Polyvance does. Since 1981, they have been the leader in product development and problem solving in the plastic repair industry. We have the proven products you need from start to finish.
INCLUDED WELDING ROD CONSUMABLES Contents of Oganizer Case 1
- 30 pieces of R02-01-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 30 pieces of R02-04-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 15 pieces of R02-05-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 5/8 inch (15.8mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 30 pieces of R02-07-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 13/64 inch (5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 15 pieces of R02-08-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 1/4 inch (6mm) X 1/4 inch (6mm) Corner Rod, Natural
Contents of Oganizer Case 2
- 30 pieces of R02-01-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Black
- 30 pieces of R02-04-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 15 pieces of R02-05-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 5/8 inch (15.8mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 30 pieces of R02-07-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 13/64 inch (5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 15 pieces of R02-08-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 1/4 inch (6mm) X 1/4 inch (6mm) Corner Rod, Black
Contents of Oganizer Case 3
- 5 pieces of R03-01-XX-WH - ABS, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, White
- 5 pieces of R03-01-XX-BK - ABS, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Black
- 5 pieces of R03-04-XX-WH - ABS, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), White
- 10 pieces of R04-01-XX-NT - LDPE, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 10 pieces of R04-04-XX-NT - LDPE, 3/8 inch (3mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 10 pieces of R05-01-XX-GY - TPO, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Gray
- 10 pieces of R05-04-XX-GY - TPO, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Gray
- 15 pieces of R07-01-XX-GY - Polycarbonate, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 5 pieces of R07-04-XX-GY - Polycarbonate, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 10 pieces of R12-01-XX-NT - HDPE, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 10 pieces of R12-04-XX-NT - HDPE, 3/8 inch (3mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
Electrical: 110V/60Hz -750 watts (Max)
Shipping Weight: 1 skid - 90 lb. (31.8Kg)
Maximum inlet air pressure: 130 PSI (9 bar)Air
Clean, Dry, Oil Free Air Is Mandatory
The calculated amperage draw is 3.7 amps when everything is running full blast.
The measured amperage draw is 2.9 amps when everything is running full blast.
Polyvance 8000 Series Informational Video
Polyvance 8203 Nitrogen Plastic Welder
Informational Setup & Basic Training Video
Informational Setup & Basic Training Video