Hydraulic Frame Pulling Set
Everything You Need to get your frame equipment in total order with one complete hydraulic package.
ZAP-101, ZAR-1010T, 6' Hose, Fast Flow Hose Half Coupler
Complete set with 10 ton 10" threaded cylinder ready to connect to many popular threaded type frame pulling machines.
1. This replacement set for frame pulling machines offers great performance and reliability.
2. Beats the leading competitors in oil flow delivery by as much as two to one, doing more work in less time.
3. High yield strength steel utilized in the cylinder makes it durable and easily repairable should the seals wear out.
4. Internal relief valve protects system components.
5. Metal housing on foot pump is extremely heavy duty, these pumps are durable and long lasting.
6. Two-stage release mechanism allows for fast ram return while reducing hydraulic shock. Operates easily by hand or foot.
7. Foot pump utilizes an all-metal air motor for reliability and easy maintenance.
Fig.30 Zinko ZTCL-30
The Zinko 6000 lb. mid-rise lift is designed to service cars, vans and light-duty trucks.
The portable motor trolley is not only a control center for the lift but also serves as a tow handle to easily move the lift from one bay to another. Idealfor use on wheel and brake related repairs, tire and wheel changing and collision repair work.
Twin hydraulic cylinders and sissor lift design provide maximum support and stability.
Automatic mechanical safety lock will lift in either 30" or 36-1/4" lift height. Manually operated lever releases lock.
Hydraulic velocity fuses allow slow release of lift in the unlikely event of hose or hydraulic component damage.
3-7/8" low height for easy drive on and off.
Sliding radius arms easily adjust to vehicle frame lift position.
Portable trolley supports the pump and maneuvers the lift from one service bay to another.
Fast and efficient operating pump powered by a 1hp 115V single phase motor.
A set offour 2-1/8" riser plates and four swivel rubber lifting pads are included as well as adapters with extension screw, rubber pads, and steel covered plates for higher frame clearance vehicles. (Fig.30)